We love Sundays because we get to leisurely enjoy sipping our morning coffee while making a healthy breakfast.
But relaxed Sunday mornings only come once a week. On the other days, we tend to eat on-the-go. Rather than grabbing a yogurt or granola bar this week, try a delicious smoothie.
Not only is it quick and easy to make, it has the vitamins and protein you need, plus a kick of caffeine to get you going for the day. Now get blendin’!
- 1 cup trücup coffee
- 1 banana
- ¼-cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup soy milk or almond milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Pour coffee into an ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender, including the coffee ice cubes and blend until smooth.
- Taste for sweetness and adjust accordingly.